I thought it was kind of funny, because I just got done repotting a bunch of my houseplants.
Well, it also got me thinking... after dividing and repotting several of my houseplants, I have a bunch of extras.
And that means I can share those extras with you!!
So, I'm going to have a contest to see who I will get to share my plants with.
I have a large variety of common houseplants, as well as a variety of succulents and tropicals in my collection. The prize will include cuttings and divisions from a variety of these plants. I will get a small box and see how many I can fit into it for you.
|A bunch of my houseplants|
I'll give you two weeks to enter the contest (deadline is Friday, September 9th at midnight central). You can enter your name in the drawing more than once.
Here are all the ways you can enter...
- Leave a comment here and tell me what your favorite houseplant is (or type of houseplant), and what's #1 on your wishlist.
- Write a blog post about your favorite houseplant, or something houseplant related, and post the link here in the comments. (make sure to include a link back to this blog post on your blog post mentioning my contest)
- Become a new follower of my blog
- Like me on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/GetBusyGardening)
- Start following me on Twitter (GetBusyGardenin - yes without the last 'g')
In two weeks, I will draw a winner randomly using random.org (heck, I might even pick two winners!) and the lucky winner(s) will get a box full of houseplants. I will select what's included in the box, but I will try to take suggestions into consideration if I have the plant you're looking for.
If you live outside of the Continental US, you can't win the plants (unfortunately), but feel free to include a blog post if you want to write one.
So tell your friends, tell your family, tell you neighbors! And enter the contest now.
|Some of my houseplants enjoying the outdoors|