- Poached egg plant
- Nasturtium (double dwarf jewel mix)
- Cosmos (a few varieties)
- 4 o'clocks (a few varieties)
- Morning glory (a few varieties)
- Scabosia (a few varieties)
- Zinnas (several varieties)
- purple Perillia
- Celesoia(a few varieties)
- Bachelor Buttons (a few varieties)
And here is a list of what's currently sprouting :-) ...
- Sweet william
- inside my coleus is sprouting too!
With the warm weather we've been having, I suspect that a bunch more containers will start to to sprout this week. I can't wait to check them again this weekend and see what's new. I am planning on starting to leave the lids off of the containers that are sprouting on days where we aren't expecting rain. I don't need to do this, but I like to. While I was checking for sprouts, I noticed that a few of my containers were dried out a bit. So if you have any containers outside, check them to make sure they're not too dried out.
In case you missed them, here are links to my previous status reports...
Winter Sowing Progress Report #1
Winter Sowing Progress Report #2
Winter Sowing Progress Report #3
Winter Sowing Progress Report #4